VIP Private Workshop with Encinitas House of Art
The private workshop experience is designed to enrich and nurture your creativity. This unique time together is mentally rejuvenating, strengthening, educational with an emphasis on fun. Enjoy a casual 90min enjoying making art together led by the Encinitas House of Art founder.
Here are some details regarding hosting your event at The Encinitas House of Art Bungalow:
This listing is for a 1.5 hr private workshop experience for up to 6 guests guided by our very own House of Art founder.
Click on "Select Time" to see the available time slots for your ideal calendar date.
Things to Know:
- Located in downtown Encinitas, walk to restaurants/bars
- Respect our sacred space
- Please read the automatic download upon purchase (location/parking guides/bungalow guidelines)
- We cater the creative experience around the party / honoree theme
- Crafts can get messy, dress appropriately
- Bathroom on site
- Paint/Glitter Free-Zone for lounging
- You are allowed to bring your own supplies and / or decor
- Food/Snacks OK
- Adult Beverages allowed
- 15 max art participants (we can have an isolated 'lounge' area for additional non participating guests) *additional fee for more participants (ADD HERE)
- We have outdoor heaters, but please dress accordingly for the weather
- Professional direction from our creative chef or other local creatives
- Various Creative Experience (can be themed based on team building needs, corporate climate, etc)
- Site rental plus 15 minutes on each end for setup and breakdown
- Craft supplies
- Tables and benches
A $200 securtiy deposit hold for incidentals - returned to you upon end of party
Late fee of $50 per half an hour delay after end time
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Invites are provided digitally if needed - just ask! email us at email@example.com
Encinitas House of Art is to be respected as a sacred creative space that can benefits the youth and creative individuals in our community.