Open Studio - March 16 6:15pm - 8:15pm
Sorry, currently out of stock
Thursday March 16
Our event is open from 6:15pm-8:15pm
Most of our creative experience are designed to take 45-90minutes. If you'd like to do more than one project and extend the visit, select the 2 or 3 project option. This is per participant, not projects for the table.
Our Creative Menu is subject to change.
Family time / friend time / happy hour / celebration / self-care time / date night
Enjoy a very special creative time at the Encinitas House of Art (at our exclusive Bungalow location!) in historic downtown.
Things to know:
• keep an eye out for the instant pdf download upon purchase (additional details on 'what to expect')
• Address location will be provided in that download
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
• Street parking only, if you need additional assistance please let us know in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• Self-guided (you and your crew are welcome to join us anytime during the open hours, please note the creative experiences are designed to engage for avg 45 min. Please be respectful of the sharp END TIME 8:15PM)
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)
Our hands-on art events are designed to ignite your creativity. Every event has a curated self-guided creative project menu managed by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience empowers guests to discover and develop their personal style with a super-charged amount of fun, freedom and self-expression. Making you and our community better :) a more beautiful world starts with you!
THESE ARE LIMITED CAPACITY EVENTS: we suggest securing your spot early
To reserve more than one spot, simply add the quantity once this product is in your cart. This is a popular group event, parent and child date, self-care, team-building, birthday celebration, rolling solo and friend gathering opportunity.
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com