Holiday Open Studio - December 2
Saturday December 2 (Holiday Parade!)
Our holiday event is open from 5pm - 8pm, $12 per project (tickets recommended - walk-ins ok!)
Deck the Halls with Handmade Love! Cozy up with Craft Making!
Pop in for a creative moment at the Encinitas House of Art during (before or after) the parade to make some handmade love celebrating the traditions of Encinitas.
Things to know:
• Address is 812 2nd Street
• There will not be street parking due to the parade
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise (for customers only)
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• Self-guided (you and your crew are welcome to join us anytime during the open hours)
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)* These will be keepsakes and also great for gifts!
To reserve more than one spot, simply add the quantity once this product is in your cart. This is a popular group event, parent and child date, self-care, team-building, birthday celebration, rolling solo and friend gathering opportunity.
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org