Private Art Party
Host an unforgettable, intimate gathering at our temporary Encinitas House of Art BUNGALOW location.
Enjoy relaxing on our sun-drenched outdoor patio while we host creativity inside an indoor/outdoor inspiring studio space.
Celebrate your special day, bridal/baby shower, engagement, birthday, retirement (or just being together!) in the hidden beach bungalow with art. We cater to all ages - kids to adults and everything in between. This unique time together is absolutely FUN.
We are temporarily suspending our good-dog-friendly status while at this location, we appreciate your understanding.
Here are some details regarding hosting your event at The Encinitas House of Art Bungalow:
We suggest to mask-up if this is not your quaran'team.' Use the provided hand sanitizer often.
This listing is for a 1.5 hr private patio party with one crafty experience guided by our very own House of Art creative chefs.
Click on "Select Time" to see the available time slots for your ideal calendar date.
If you need your party longer - you can book back to back :)
Things to Know:
- All ages welcome
- Respect our sacred space
- Please read the automatic download upon purchase (location/parking guides/bungalow guidelines)
- We cater the creative experience around the party / honoree theme
- Crafts can get messy, dress appropriately
- Bathroom on site
- Paint/Glitter Free-Zone for lounging
- All release sheets must be signed prior to event
- You are allowed to bring your own supplies and / or decor
- Food/Snacks OK
- Beverages allowed (adult too!)
- 15 max art participants (we can have an isolated 'lounge' area for additional non participating guests) *additional fee for more participants (ADD HERE)
- We have outdoor heaters, but please dress accordingly for the weather
- *Indoor studio privileges have been granted!!!
- Professional direction from our creative chef or other local creatives
- Various Creative Experience (can be themed based on party or honoree's interests)
- Site rental plus 15 minutes on each end for setup and breakdown
- Craft supplies
- Tables and benches
- Freezer available in case of ice cream
A $200 securtiy deposit hold for incidentals - returned to you upon end of party
Late fee of $50 per half an hour delay after end time
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Invites are provided digitally if needed - just ask! email us at email@example.com
Encinitas House of Art is to be respected as a sacred creative space that can benefits the youth and creative individuals in our community.
During these uncertain times, we offer full cancellation refund up to 24hrs in advance. If rain, we offer a full refund!
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
This includes moving most of the space to the outdoor, breezy patio.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations, and will provide those documents once your spot is booked. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Our space has been created and exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those that walk through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!