The High Vibe Mom Tribe Art Night - November 18th 7-8:30pm
Saturday November 18th
This unique and memorable event is open from
Mamas only + BYOB :)
Enjoy a very special creative time at the Encinitas House of Art (at our exclusive Bungalow location!) in historic downtown.
Things to know:
• keep an eye out for the instant pdf download upon purchase (additional details on 'what to expect')
• Address location will be provided in that download
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
Street parking only, if you need additional assistance please let us know in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• Self-guided (you and your crew are welcome to join us anytime during the open hours, please note the creative experiences are designed to engage for avg 45 min. Please be respectful of the sharp END TIME 8:30pm)
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)
Our hands-on art events are designed to ignite your creativity. Every event has a curated self-guided creative project menu managed by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience empowers guests to discover and develop their personal style with a super-charged amount of fun, freedom and self-expression. Making you and our community better :) a more beautiful world starts with you!
THESE ARE LIMITED CAPACITY EVENTS: we suggest securing your spot early
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com