Spring Art Camp (April 3 - April 7)
The House of Art Creative Camp
Monday - Friday, 10am - 1:30pm
Suggested age of Art Groms: 7yrs - 14yrs
Building self-confidence through an engaging, explorative creative week-long workshop using multi-mediums in the art world. The Encinitas House of Art program has been developed by creative directors, artists and designers to encourage the love of art and application of providing mental/emotional tools to embrace life's obstacles. This is where imagination, creativity and hope safely cultivates.
(have a sibling or friend that wants to join but doesn't fit the age range? depending on their abilities, they can join!)
Our indoor / outdoor bungalow setting is perfect for a unique week of art. Get a glimpse of the space HERE
There is a download at purchase with additional info/waiver docs (page 7-8 are to be collected at time of drop off on 1st day.) This download will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
Things to Know:
- Very limited spots available - please let us know if there are friends art groms that want to sit together
- The adventures can get messy (and colorful!) please dress accordingly
- All release sheets must be signed prior to event
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a packed lunch for the "lunch lounge"
- Please wear sunscreen and bring a sweater!
- Please dress for the weather! :) Our barn door, windows and exterior doors remain open for open-air flow.
Rain or shine!
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com