Open Studio Sunday November 14
Sorry, currently out of stock
Our sweet studio will be open to all ages / abilities for TWO very special hours of craft time at the Encinitas House of Art.
Sunday, November 14 12pm-2pm
$20 per participant (if you're making a group reservation individually, please shoot us a private note with the parties qty.)
*creative experiences usually take 1hr, you are welcome to relax/picnic (food/BYOB allowed!) at your table during the 2 hr time frame as well as art & fly!
This is a great opportunity to make gifts for the upcoming holiday season!
This is a popular group event, picnic lunch, celebration, family bonding, solo outing, self-care and/or date opportunity...on a garden patio, surrounded by goats... and Encinitas's iconic Sunshine Gardens!
Open Studio is a self guided artistic experience to ignite your creativity while enjoying a social mid-morning. Every Open Studio has a surprise self-guided (Autumn themed) creative menu curated by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience is at limited capacity by reservation only.
Our studio is here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
Things to note:
• All ages welcomed (14yrs under accompanied by an adult)
• Self-guided, you go at your own pace
• BYOB (please be respectful of others and our sacred space)
• Food and snacks allowed
• Your reservation guarantees your table for 2 hours, you are free to leave early or come late (end time is 2pm)
• Bathroom on premise
• This is not an art lesson. An Encinitas House of Art creative genius is always ready to assist upon inquiry :)
• Side effects of participation are often: peace, rejuvenation, inspiration and enjoyment
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly
• Please also dress for the weather - we are located on an outdoor, breezy patio :)
• If cancellation due to rain, refunds will be applied
• To reserve more than one spot at your table, simply add the quantity once this option is in your cart. *if your reservation is able to be sat with another group, kindly send us a private note via firstname.lastname@example.org / @encinitashousepfart so we can accommodate.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
This includes moving most of the space to the outdoor, breezy patio.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!