Open Studio - Sip & Paint
Thursday June 30
Sip & Paint 6pm-7:30pm
Creative Menu is subject to change.
This intimate (and fun) art experience is located in the heart of downtown Encinitas, (perfect after beach / pre-dinner location.) Grab a bottle of bubbles, apps and your favorite people, and join us for a fun-filled 90 minutes of creative flow. OR enjoy this self-care time solo. It's perfect either way.
Enjoy a very special 90 minutes of creative time at the Encinitas House of Art (at our exclusive Bungalow location!) in historic downtown.
Our hands-on art events are designed to ignite your creativity. Every event has a curated self-guided creative project menu managed by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience empowers guests to discover and develop their personal style with a super-charged amount of fun, freedom and self-expression.
THESE ARE LIMITED CAPACITY EVENTS: we suggest securing your spot early
To reserve more than one spot, simply add the quantity once this product is in your cart. This is a popular group event, parent and child date, self-care, team-building, birthday celebration, rolling solo and friend gathering opportunity.
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
Things to know:
• keep an eye out for the instant pdf download upon purchase (additional details on 'what to expect'
• Address location will be provided in that download
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
• Street parking only, if you need additional assistance please let us know in advance (email@example.com)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• 90 min self-guided (your visit can be for the entire 90min or less, up to you and your crew! Craft & dash is fine with us!)
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!