Happy Hour October 7
Well, actually, TWO very special hours of craft time at the Encinitas House of Art.
Thursday Evening, October 7, 6pm-8pm
This is a popular group event, pre-dinner, celebration, family bonding, solo outing, self-care and/or date night opportunity...on a twinkle lit garden patio, surrounded by goats: HAPPY HOUR indeed!
Happy Hour is a self guided artistic experience to ignite your creativity while enjoying a social evening. Every Happy Hour has a surprise self-guided creative menu curated by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience is at limited capacity by reservation only.
Our studio is here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
Things to note:
• All ages welcomed (14yrs under accompanied by an adult)
• Self-guided, you go at your own pace
• BYOB (please be respectful of others and our sacred space)
• Food and snacks allowed
• Your reservation guarantees your table for 2 hours, you are free to leave early
• Bathroom on premise
• This is not an art lesson. An Encinitas House of Art creative genius is always ready to assist upon inquiry :)
• Side effects of participation are often: peace, rejuvenation, inspiration and enjoyment
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly
• Please also dress for the weather - we are located on an outdoor, breezy patio :)
• If cancellation due to rain, refunds will be applied
• To reserve more than one spot at your table, simply add the quantity once this option is in your cart. *if your reservation is able to be sat with another group, kindly send us a private note via firstname.lastname@example.org / @encinitashousepfart so we can accommodate.
*Masks are mandatory when you are not seated at your table*
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
This includes moving most of the space to the outdoor, breezy patio.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!