Free Art for Our Community
Visit us for a quick moment or enjoy the stay the entire time. Engaging in the process of art helps mental anguish.
An Open Studio experience for our community to help process observing this new chapter in history. The violent invasion of Ukraine marks the biggest attack by one country against another in Europe since WWII.
OPEN Thursday 3:30-7pm FEBRUARY 24
OPEN Friday 3:30-5:30pm FEBRUARY 25
OPEN Friday 3:30-5:30pm MARCH 4
OPEN Saturday 11am-1pm MARCH 5
Our doors will be open to the public to experience the healing powers of creativity. Our offerings are simple, for all ages and abilities.
While we do not expect to reach capacity, we suggest securing your spot.
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
Things to know:
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
• Street parking only, if you need additional assistance please let us know in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• End time is set in stone, please be respectful for the free event
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!