Friday Art Party
Host an unforgettable, intimate gathering at the outdoor historic Encinitas art studio. Our outdoor patio is a breezy sweet little space for all ages to celebrate a special day socially distanced and safely outdoors.
Celebrate your special day, birthday (or just being together!) in the garden with art. We cater to all ages - kids to adults and everything in between. We are good-dog-friendly, as well.
Here are some details regarding hosting your event at The Encinitas House of Art at Sunshine Gardens
Wear masks. Use hand sanitizer often.
This listing is for a 1.5 hr private patio party with one crafty experience guided by our very own House of Art creative chefs.
If you want your party longer - just book back to back :)
For all other times, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Things to Know:
- All ages welcome
- Crafts can get messy, dress appropriately
- Bathroom on site
- Self guided farm tour
- All release sheets must be signed prior to event
- You are allowed to bring your own supplies and / or decor
- Beverages allowed
- 10 max art participants (we can have an isolated 'lounge' area for additional non participating guests)
- Masks must be worn at all times
- We have outdoor heaters, but please dress warm, it's winter!
- Outdoor area only (no indoor studio privileges at this time)
- Professional direction from our creative chef or other local creatives
- Various Creative Experience (can be themed based on party or honoree's interests)
- Site rental plus 15 minutes on each end for setup and breakdown
- Craft supplies
- Tables and benches
A $200 securtiy deposit hold for incidentals - returned to you upon end of party
Late fee of $50 per half an hour delay after end time
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Invites are provided digitally if needed - just ask! email us at email@example.com
Encinitas House of Art is to be respected as a sacred creative space that can benefits the youth and creative individuals in our community.
During these uncertain times, we offer full cancellation refund up to 24hrs in advance. If rain, we offer a full refund!
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
This includes moving most of the space to the outdoor, breezy patio.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations, and will provide those documents once your spot is booked. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Our space has been created and exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those that walk through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!
charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!