Art Camp (June 12 - 17)
The House of Art Creative Camp
June 12 - 17
Monday - Friday, 10am - 1:30pm
Suggested age of Art Groms: 7yrs - 15yrs
Building self-confidence through an engaging, explorative creative week-long workshop using multi-mediums in the art world. The Encinitas House of Art program has been developed by creative directors, artists and designers to encourage the love of art and application of providing mental/emotional tools to embrace life's obstacles. This is where imagination, creativity and hope safely cultivates.
(have a sibling or friend that wants to join but doesn't fit the age range? depending on their abilities, they can join!)
Our indoor / outdoor bungalow setting is perfect for a unique week of art. Get a glimpse of the space HERE
There is a download at purchase with additional info/waiver docs (page 7 is to be collected at time of drop off on 1st day *or email back to us) This download will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
Things to Know:
- Very limited spots available
- The adventures can get messy (and colorful!) please dress accordingly
- All release sheets must be signed prior to event
- We do a 'walking art field trip adventure!"
- Bring a water bottle
- Bring a packed lunch for the "lunch lounge"
- Please wear sunscreen and bring a sweater!
- Please dress for the weather! :) Our barn door, windows and exterior doors remain open for open-air flow.
Rain or shine!
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org