Open Studio - Sunday Funday
Sunday September 18
Our event is open from 11:30am-2pm
Most of our creative experience are designed to take 45-60minutes. If you'd like to do more than one project and extend the visit, select the 2 or 3 project option. This is per participant, not projects for the table.
The simple Creative Menu is subject to change.
Family time / friend time / self-care time / Sunday Funday Time!
Enjoy a very special creative time at the Encinitas House of Art (at our exclusive Bungalow location!) in historic downtown.
Our hands-on art events are designed to ignite your creativity. Every event has a curated self-guided creative project menu managed by the resident artist. This unique, Encinitas-type of experience empowers guests to discover and develop their personal style with a super-charged amount of fun, freedom and self-expression.
THESE ARE LIMITED CAPACITY EVENTS: we suggest securing your spot early
To reserve more than one spot, simply add the quantity once this product is in your cart. This is a popular group event, parent and child date, self-care, team-building, birthday celebration, rolling solo and friend gathering opportunity.
We are here for our community to have a creative space to visit and get their craft on. Come relax and enjoy your time with us... we know you'll be surprised at how rejuvenated you'll end up feeling.
Things to know:
• keep an eye out for the instant pdf download upon purchase (additional details on 'what to expect')
• Address location will be provided in that download
• Some projects can get messy, please dress accordingly.
• food / beverages allowed (BYOB!)
• Street parking only, if you need additional assistance please let us know in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Great for ALL AGES and ABILITIES
• Restroom on premise
• Indoor/outdoor studio, please dress according to the weather
• Self-guided (you and your crew are welcome to join us anytime during the open hours, please note the creative experiences are designed to engage for 60min. Please be respectful of the sharp END TIME 2PM)
• We supply all art materials / supplies
• You take home your masterpiece(s)
• Embrace experiences outside your comfort zone
• Strengthen self confidence and awareness
• Challenge your own insecurity / biases
• Seek out truths that surprise you
• Diversify your mental, physical and emotional consumption
We very much look forward to seeing you and your creative self.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Our studio space has been modified with precautions adjusting to the threat of Covid19.
We have developed guidelines based on the CDC’s recommendations. All gathering at the House of Art is limited to 10 people. Please wear a face covering for the safety of others. Our space exists to foster creativity and build confidence in those walking through our doors. It is here for fun and enjoyment. Respect of our neighbors and rules is upmost. In order to keep such a charming lil’ eclectic studio, we ask you and your guests honor these simple guidelines during this very fluid time. We love you, with a heaping side of airhugs!